Delivery, Returns, Refund and Cancellation Policy
PORTABLE MULTIMEDIA LIMITED (Nextbase) : RETURNS POLICY FOR ONLINE SALES AND CLAIMS UNDER OUR VOLUNTARY MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY
THIS RETURNS POLICY IS TO BE READ IN CONJUNCTION WITH OUR ONLINE TERMS AND CONDITONS OF SALE AND ANY APPLICABLE VOLUNTARY MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY OFFERED BY US.
IF YOU ARE A CONSUMER, NOTHING IN THIS RETURNS POLICY AFFECTS ANY OF YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS (FOR EXAMPLE THE EXTENT OF THE LEGAL RIGHTS THAT YOU HAVE AND WHO YOU CAN EXERCISE YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AGAINST), PLEASE SPEAK TO YOUR LOCAL CITIZENS ADVICE BUREAU OR LEGAL ADVISOR.
PLEASE SEE OUR ONLINE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE FOR AN EXPLANATION OF WHO IS A “CONSUMER” FOR THESE PURPOSES.
- When you can make a return.
- Where you purchased goods from us you can end your contract with us and return your product (whether you are a consumer or business customer) for any reason permitted in our online terms and conditions of sale.
- If you make a claim under our voluntary manufacturer’s warranty you will need to return your product to us in order to receive a repair, replacement or refund (the remedy provided will be determined by us in accordance with our voluntary manufacturers warranty terms .
- How to return your product.
- If you end the contract for the purchase of goods from us any reason after product(s) have been dispatched to you or you have received
them or if you wish to make a claim under our voluntary manufacturers warranty , you must return the product(s) to us. You must obtain a reference number directly from the Product Support Centre. This can be requested by phone, fax, or e-mail:
- You must post the product(s) back to us or the in-country support provider that we provide you with details of when you contact us.
- All returns must be sent back to Nextbase, 37 College Street, Hamilton QLD 4007
- How we will refund you.
- If you are entitled to a refund under our online terms and conditions of sale or if we elect to provide you with a refund under our voluntary manufacturers warranty we will refund you the price you paid for the product to your original payment method and, where payment was made by card, to your original payment card.
- When your refund will be made.
- Your refund will be made within 14 days from the day on which we receive the product back from you and approve the return.
- The Product Support Centre helpline number is 03 8820 5729
- The Helpline is available to retailers, distributors and customers alike.
- Hours of operation are 9am to 5pm (as appropriate), seven days a week.
- Call charges will apply for calling us. The charges will depend on your location and on your network provider. Please contact your network provider for further details.